Mathomat Model Making Tools
Explorer investigations using Mathomat
This area is for use with the Mathomat Explorer student manual.
- More model making investigations
- The duals of the Platonic solids
- Exploring creative construction with pop ups and Mathomat
- 2D design that develops 3D construction skills
- Tangrams with Mathomat
- Magic egg puzzle designs with Mathomat
- Proofs and definitions with Mathomat
- Why can only 3 regular polygons tessellate/why are there only 5 Platonic solids?
- Designing convex 2D and convex 3D objects with Mathomat
- Proving that a rotation, reflection, translation or glide reflection can be completely defined once we know what happens to any three points not lying on a straight line