Pairs on a Track
- Shows how to recognise the angles formed by a transversal from an insight into the world around us
- Uses Mathomat and imaginary letters of the alphabet for this task
- Everyone works differently with Mathomat. What is important here is to practice using mathematical concepts when operating on real world images in your head.
- Cody and Mia are helping each other to move from intuition towards scientific reasoning.
- ACMMG163, geometric reasoning, Year 7
- What's New with Mathomat?