Remember to estimate while using the physical Mathomat protractor
- Estimating is a personal process, that we all do differently.
- Estimating involves mentally mapping the measurement situation
- In Protractor practice Emma;
- firstly estimates the angle size
- then measures the wheels angle size precisely with her Mathomat
- Making an estimate of an angle is often enough by itself
- When people have trouble measuring it is often because they did not learn to build up a mental picture of what needs to be measured.
- You need to be able to see angles as representing turning
- What's New with Mathomat?